We got word that we had an expert hiding in our listeners and so we reached out. In this episode we had a conversation with Jen Hamilton from the California Fuel Cell Partnership about hydrogen gas, cars and filling stations.
Thanks for listening and watching!
- Tell me about a hydrogen fuel cell vehicle.
- Is it just light duty passenger cars?
- Why is hydrogen the fuel for these vehicles?
- What do I need to know about hydrogen as a fuel?
- Tell me about fueling them, about the stations.
- How about overall safety?
- What do I need to know in terms of response?
- Where else is this happening?
- Do you drive a fuel cell vehicle?
How to get a hold of us:
The California Fuel Cell Partnership (www.cafcp.org) is on Twitter @cafcp, we can be found on LinkedIn and Facebook, and if you’d like to email us directly with questions, you can email email@example.com