If you didn’t listen to THMG250, then listen to that first. We made a thesis, Rick schooled us. (rightfully so). Bring this back to the kitchen table and let everyone know.
5:00 OSHA w/ Operations Training
- Read 19.10.120
- NFPA has a handbook that goes into more depth of OSHA
- OSHA Compliance Manuel (many people have never seen this)
8:30 Wrinkles in the OSHA Compliance Manuel
- May enter danger area to extinguish fire (propane, natural gas). Normally employees trained at the operations level would be restricted from taking aggressive action in these situations, but if there is imminent danger they are granted authority
- In order to work with gasoline, you have to have specific training or you can receive a citation from OSHA
12:00 Toxicity vs Explosive In Confronting OSHA Guidelines
- When the OSHA Compliance Model was written, the people who completed it were volunteer firefighters. It has been unchanged for 31 years, but it still makes sense when you dive into the details.
17:00 Applying OSHA Compliance To Our Jobs
Thank you to our sponsor: First Line Technology
Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe.
Thanks for listening and watching! Don’t just get on the job, get into the job!