We took a look in the mailbag and decided to clear a few things up. In this one, we discuss a little more about operations level performance and chat about the merit of wet chemistry
3:00 Why Should I Have Wet Chemistry When We Have Other Fancy Identification Tools?
- Wet chemistry sets were designed in the early 80s, prior to the creation of FTIR and other modern meters
- Fancy meters have strengths and weaknesses (just like and other product). You have to be aware of limitations with modern technology
- Wet Chemistry is far less expensive and accessible for most departments
- Wet chemistry helps you drill on the basics of chemistry which is very helpful in utilizing modern technology
17:45 What One Event Would Really Make You Nervous?
- Biological Event (forget coronavirus)
23:30 If We Wanted To Start A Dedicated Stand By Team For Our Rescue Team, Where Would We Start? Is A Firefighter Good Enough?
Thank you to our sponsor: First Line Technology, All Safe Industries and Hurst /Vetter
Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe. Thanks for listening and watching!
Don’t just get on the job, get into the job!